- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 17 Books Publishing
- Black & white illustrations
- 229 x 152 x 5 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 23:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 141 g
Du kanske gillar
C# Programming For Beginners
A Step-by-Step Guide to C# With Hands on Projectsav Liam Foster189
There are many reasons why you need to learn programming today, and even more reasons why you need to learn programming with C#.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
If you want to boost your own problem solving ability, explore your creativity and become an innovator, accelerate your career as you help fill or meet the global demand for software developers or even boost your business, you should definitely learn programming.
However, if you want to accelerate your understanding of coding and get started fast, gain access to many toolsets backed by Microsoft, enjoy more flexibility in terms of the applications you can develop with C#, work with a popular and well-supported language, then C# is what you need.
Yes, C# is the 4th most popular programming language and has the 3rd largest community on StackOverflow (the platform which was also built using C#). What's more, it is considered cleaner than Java and much more modern than Python, and other programming languages. It is no wonder considered to be the universal language of programming, which perhaps explains why you are here!
Perhaps you are wondering...
How does C# compare with other programming languages like Python, Java and others?
Why should I learn C#; is it still relevant in 2020 and beyond?
Where do I start when learning C#?
What core concepts do I need to learn to create my first program?
How to I master such things like variables, data types, conditional statements, objects, classes, loops, strings, lists and arrays in C#?
If you have these and other related questions, this book is for you, so keep reading.
More precisely, this book will teach you:
- What C# programming language is, and why it's the best languages for beginners and intermediates
- How to install the program in your PC irrespective of your operating system and set up the environment to work with
- How to understand and work with C# variables
- How to understand and work with different types of data and operators in C#
- How to work with conditional statements for decision making in C#
- Why objects and classes are important in C#, and how you can create your own
- How to create and work with loops in C#, and why you need them
- How to handle strings, lists and arrays in C#
- How to create your first project in C# in simple steps
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Liam Foster