- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Mike Malone
- Color illustrations
- 229 x 152 x 10 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1323:Standard Color 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 254 g
Du kanske gillar
How To Stop Overthinking
Activate Your Vagus Nerve
Stimulate And Activate The Natural Healing Power Of Vagus Nerve With Self- Help Exercises For Anxiety, And Panic Attacks. Relieve Depression, Ptsd And Chronic Illness Todayav Mike Malone249
55% OFF for Bookstores! NOW at $29.95 instead of $38.95!
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Discover the secrets of your vagus nerve and how to activate the power inside it!
Our bodies are regulated through the autonomic nervous system. Body and mind have a special way of communicating with each other thought the vagus nerve, which extends from the brain stem throughout the whole body. It wanders so much that its name literally comes from the Latin word for wanderer because it regulates everything: from your heart rate to feeling like you can sleep. Until it doesn't anymore.
Sometimes, our nerves go out of whack, struggling to activate or activating too much, and the end result is uncomfortable: It can trigger autoimmune issues or inflammation. It can also cause problems with digestion, or your immune system. It can even make it difficult for you to sleep or function on a daily basis. In fact, it can even cause you to struggle with PTSD or anxiety.
The vagus nerve controls it all!
Within this book, you will be provided with information necessary to understand how the vagus nerve works within your own body as well as how best to regulate yourself using it. You can effectively stimulate your own vagus nerve, pushing it to behave accordingly and activating the parasympathetic response associated with being able to eat and rest in peace.
This book covers the following topics:
- What is vagus nerve and where is it?
- How to activate and access the power of the vagus nerve
- Inflammation, and diseases associated with vagus nerve
- The benefits of vagus nerve stimulation
- Understanding ptsd, trauma
- Vagus nerve and anxiety disorder
- Vagus nerve association with stress and chronic stress disorder
- Body and mind connection
- The natural healing power of your body with self-help exercises and techniques
Years of studies have shown the connection of the brain and the immune system through the vagus nerve, how stimulating the vagus nerve causing the neurotransmitter release into the amygdala and improve the memory, and much more.
In this book, you will discover the proven power hidden in the back of your neck. It is time you start taking care of this gem in your body and start healing yourself the right way!
If you're ready to access your vagus and switch it on, click on the "buy now" button.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »