- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Black & white illustrations
- 279 x 216 x 8 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 412:B&W 8.5 x 11 in or 280 x 216 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 372 g
Du kanske gillar
Learn Korean - The Language Workbook for Beginners
An Easy, Step-by-Step Study Book and Writing Practice Guide for Learning How to Read, Write, and Talk using the Hangul Alphabet (with FlashCard Pages)197
Our comprehensive Workbook for Beginners makes learning the Korean language simple! Packed with practical information and easy, step-by-step guides to help you read, write, and speak Korean faster:
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
- Ideal Introduction to the Korean Language
- Learn all about the historic Hangul Alphabet
- Complete Stroke Order Diagrams and Writing Instruction
- Hangul Flash Cards to cut-out and keep
- Over 150+ pages, with Calligraphy Practice and Quizzes!
- Detailed Guide to Pronunciation and Rules
This Korean book is suitable for adults and kids, from total beginners to those looking to improve their writing Hangul writing skills. Our self-study exercises and how-to-write style practice pages will simplify the whole process for elementary and intermediate level Korean.
Your tutor, Jennie Lee, will teach you everything you need to know about the Hangul script, with just enough detail to get started quickly! Features: a comprehensive overview of the pronunciation rules, a large section of beginner vocabulary for practice, a guide to reading and writing numbers in Korean, understanding native handwriting, and more!
Whether you are learning from home, buying a gift for a K-pop fan, or want to understand the latest K-drama better, this book is the best way to start learning Korean.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Part 1: Introduction, How to Use this Book, Korean Language Information, Getting Started with Korean, About Syllables and Rules, Reading and Writing Tips
Part 2: Learn the Basic Hangul Letters
Part 3: Basic Hangul Revision & Practice
Part 4: Compound Hangul Letters
Part 5: Complex and Final Consonants
Part 6: Pronunciation and Sound Changes
Part 7: Useful Words and Vocabulary
Part 8: Alphabet Reference Charts & Quiz Answers
Part 9: Additional Practice Pages
Part 10: Hangul Flashcards Pages