- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 2nd ed.
- It Governance Ltd
- Illustrations, black and white
- Antal komponenter
- 22:B&W 5.5 x 8.5 in or 216 x 140 mm (Demy 8vo) Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
Du kanske gillar
The Power of the Agile Business Analyst
30 surprising ways a business analyst can add value to your Agile development team
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- Buy this book to learn how to revolutionise your Agile development and increase the value and relevancy of your project outcomes.
- Learn 30 realistic, achievable ways that an Agile business analyst can increase project efficiency, add value and improve quality.
- Find out how an Agile business analyst bridges the gap between the needs of the business and the resources of the development team.
- Now updated with current Agile methods, to support emerging and established business analysts to adapt to new trends.
30 ways an Agile business analyst can help
Drawing on her extensive experience, Jamie proposes a new role for Agile projects: The Agile business analyst. She details 30 achievable ways that such a role will increase relevance, quality and overall business value, and provide business users with crucial support. The Agile business analyst is also a boon to the development team, being a ready source of business knowledge and ensuring that project outcomes align with requirements.
This book has been updated to:
- Incorporate behaviour-driven development into the work that the business analyst does to support interface design;
- Align the programme management strategies of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to encourage cross-organisational communication and participation;
- Include full updates throughout the Qualifications section in ?Getting the Right Agile Business Analyst for Your Team?; and
- Provide Agile updates, bringing the book back into line with current methods.
Support your Agile business user for better project outcomes.
Bloggat om The Power of the Agile Business Analyst
Chapter 1: What is Agile?. 7
Chapter 2: The power and perils of Agile. 11
The lopsided process diagram.. 11
The slippery slope. 16
Improving continuous improvement 18
Chapter 3: Why your team needs an Agile business analyst 21
Is pairing only for developers?. 21
The disappearance of the traditional business analyst 25
The emergence of the Agile business analyst 29
Isn’t the Agile developer also the business analyst?. 36
Individual strengths in multidisciplinary teams. 36
Where does the Agile business analyst belong?. 42
Chapter 4: What are the risks of not having an Agile business analyst? 45
The limitations of requirements review sessions. 45
Software is only part of the solution. 53
The danger of the unquestioned business user. 55
The tyranny of proximity. 63
What to do when the business user is not available. 64
Opportunities that could be missed. 70
Chapter 5: 30 ways for the Agile business analyst to add value to your project 73
Chapter 6: Getting the right Agile business analyst for your team 139
Building the ideal Agile business analyst 140
If you are a traditional business analyst…... 153
The bottom line. 155
Chapter 7: Moving your Agile team forward. 157
Chapter 8: More information on Agile. 171
General information on Agile. 171
Specific Agile methodologies and practices. 172
Industry research on Agile. 175
Selected Agile case studies. 175
Author’s note on Agile business analysis resources. 177
Further Reading. 179