- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Fortune Publishing
- Black & white illustrations
- 229 x 152 x 8 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 2:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on Creme w/Gloss Lam
- 218 g
Du kanske gillar
Kingdom of Lies
Kingdom of Lies
No Safe Harbor
The Hacker Proof Guide To Cybersecurity, Internet Safety, Cybercrime, & Preventing Attacksav Trust Genics209Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.Cybersecurity Issues Challenge Literally Everyone
In today?s connected world, everyone benefits from cybersecurity
Cyberattacks are an evolving danger to organizations, employees, and consumers. They may be designed to access or destroy sensitive data, extort money or even put your family at risk.
At an individual level, a cybersecurity attack can result in everything from identity theft to extortion attempts, to the loss of important data like family photos.
However, there are simple things you can do to protect yourself, your family and your work. In fact, it's easier than you think and you don?t need to be a cybersecurity specialist or techie. By the end of this book, you will understand cyber security issues and how to combat them even if you have a non-technical background
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you will discover;
- Why People Still Fall for Phishing Scams - page 17
- Protect Your Reputation and Your Website - page 21
- Avoid having Your Personal Or Families Data Stolen - page 24
- Defend Against Other People Accessing Your Private Information - page 27
- How Hackers Are Blackmailing For Money & How To Avoid Being A Victim - page 30
- How Businesses Are Affected by Cybersecurity Dangers - page 36
- Securing Your Local Network - page 46
- Implementing a Cybersecurity Framework To Protect Sensitive or Valuable Information - page 60
- Encrypt Sensitive Business Data so that it is unreadable without the use of an encryption key and/or password - page 65
- Secure Online Transactions - page 76
- Managing Risks & Identifying The Level of Protection Required - page 78
- Responding to a Cybersecurity Incident - page 80
- How Theives Steal Millions From ATMs & How To Stay Safe - page 91
- Staying Up to Date Cybersecurity Threats -page 98
Cyber threats are ever-evolving, save yourself the time and stress by avoiding being the next cyber victim.
This book will show you everything you need to know, scroll up and click ?add to cart?
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Trust Genics