- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- XML Press
- 28 Illustrations
- 216 x 140 x 6 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 4322:Standard Color 5.5 x 8.5 in or 216 x 140 mm (Demy 8vo) Perfect Bound on Standard 70 White w/Glo
- 136 g
Du kanske gillar
Planning, producing, and presenting your training webinar209Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.When Bette Frick wanted to transition her live training classes to a webinar platform, she searched for advice on managing the technology and maximizing learner interaction. She found plenty of books about presenting marketing webinars but only a few books for trainers. She longed for simple tips to help engage participants in her technical and business writing webinars. So, she had to learn by doing; she experimented with high- and low-tech strategies for keeping learners involved and enjoying her classes. Webinar School presents her practical tips for offering flawless webinars, keeping participants engaged, and having as much fun as the learners do.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Elizabeth Frick
When Bette Frick launched her freelance writing and editing business in 1990, not having completed formal business training meant she would make more than a few mistakes. But not applying MBA models meant that as her company grew, her business mod...
Dr. Elizabeth (Bette) Frick teaches writing and communication by webinar to learners all over the world. Bette holds a PhD in English from the University of Minnesota and served as president of the Twin Cities chapter of the Society for Technical Communication (STC) from 2003-2004. She is a Fellow of the STC.
Dr. Frick is also board-certified as a medical editor by the Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS) and serves as the Immediate Past President of the American Medical Writers Association Rocky Mountain Chapter.
She is the author of Business Matters: A freelancer's guide to success in any economy, also published by XML Press
1. Webinar training compared to live classroom training
2. Planning your webinar
3. Preparing content for your training webinar
4. Producing and presenting your live training webinar
5. After your webinar
6. Low-tech tips for interactivity
7. High-tech tips for interactivity
8. Technology tips: hardware, presentation software, audio, Internet
9. Expect three surprises!
10. How not to kill your webinar with your slides
11. Tips for teams that produce webinars
12. How to get going - one step at a time
Appendix A: Checklist for webinar trainers
Appendix B: Checklist for webinar teams