- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Windtree Press
- Illustrations, black and white
- Antal komponenter
- 423:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
Du kanske gillar
Secrets to Effective Author Marketing
It's More Than Buy My Book
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
The publishing landscape changes every year. The number of books published has increased and the competition for readers is more than it has been before. The key is to define your audience and then convince those potential readers of the value of your book. Your marketing time and money should primarily be spent on a message of value?not price, not story, and not genre.
This book provides specific techniques to exploit that value without resorting to the typical overexposure in social media and newsletters with ?Buy My Book? sales messaging. Instead, focus on the top three proven techniques that actually sell books. Follow step-by-step instructions and timelines to learn how to: 1) Create an Effective Plan for Communicating to Readers; 2) Use Social Media and Email lists to Engage with Your Readers; and 3) Plan for Effective Campaigns for both Book Launches and Backlist Rejuvenation throughout the year.
In addition this book provides techniques to:
- Distinguish specific groups of readers most likely to buy your novel or nonfiction book.
- Understand your competition and the advantages that your book offers.
- Clarify hooks that capture attention of the media, reviewers, and readers.
- Identify where and how to reach readers, reviewers, and media.
- Create and implement a consistent brand throughout all marketing efforts.
- Effectively select, from 100+ options, the appropriate marketing tactics and timing that matches your book intentions and values.
- Maximize organic reach and stay to a budget of less than $100 per book campaign.
- Develop a long-term online marketing plan.
Fler böcker av Maggie Lynch
She turned a man to ashes. He scattered himself across time and multiple dimensions. Can she recreate him in time to save his life and prove she is the chosen one? Surviving the ultimate transformation and the Agnoses predators, Camryn now faces t...
Thanks for Love
Maggie Jaimeson, Maggie Lynch
Is faith and forgiveness enough to make a family of four survive and thrive? After Sarah's horrific ordeal with Amanda, all she wanted was to be in Tom's arms forever. But her road to rehabilitation is a difficult one, both physically and mentally...
Bloggat om Secrets to Effective Author Marketing
Maggie Lynch is the author of 20+ published books, as well as numerous short stories and non-fiction articles. Her fiction tells stories of men and women making heroic choices one messy moment at a time. Her novels include series in contemporary romance and romantic suspense, as well as fantasy and science fiction. Her nonfiction focuses on helping indie authors be successful in their careers.
Maggie and her husband live in the Pacific Northwest, and are the slaves of two rescue cats. After a 40-year career that spanned computer science, counseling and academia, in 2013 Maggie chose to devote her time to her career as a full time author. You can learn more about her at maggielynch.com