- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Tricia Andreassen
- 20 Illustrations; Illustrations, black and white
- Antal komponenter
- 23:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
Du kanske gillar
Going the Distance from the Valley to the Mountaintop
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Fler böcker av Tricia Andreassen
Recensioner i media
Multiple Perspectives On One Subject.
This devotional, written by 15 people, who have all experienced God's gracious teaching on how to endure through difficulty, is truly a multicultural look at the subject, for along with the fact that each author is a person of faith, there is a delightful mix of men and women, singles, married, divorced, those with disabilities, African Americans, caucasians, and Hispanics, young people, middle age and mature adults, Canadian, American, Australian, represented. Each author's story is uniquely their own. You will gain multiple perspectives on what it means to endure.- Remeeder
A Great Read For Any Age
What an inspirational book! Authors come together to share their stories of endurance through struggles, pain, and hardships. Each story is different and so inspiring. A great read for any age. - Dara R.
Joy And A Sense Of Invincibility
So many start the race of life, faith or business with excitement, joy and a sense of invincibility. Truth is few actually make it to the finish line. Why? Lack of staying power or endurance. This book will help you grow your endurance muscles to endure the trials we all face. I recommend this book as a valuable tool for your personal development and resiliency to run your race with excellence. - Dennis R. LaRue Jr
What Inspiration From The Authors. My Heart Was Ignited ...
What inspiration from the authors. My heart was ignited by the personal stories ow how they faced adversity and how they walked through it. Whatever life is throwing at you, these stories will inspire you and give you the spark to keep moving forward. It's a must read! - Kate Bancroft
Facing Death With A Shark - WOW.
This book has been such an encouragement to be involved in and read. From facing death from COPD to caring for a special needs child to fighting off a shark and losing an arm, these stories are sure to give you the endurance to go the distance and never give up. - Family Andreassen
Bloggat om Endurance
- Foreword by Thelma Wells
- The Ultimate Story Of Endurance by Tricia Andreassen
- It Is Interesting, Lord by Tricia Andreassen
- My Gift of Dyslexia by Desiree Anderson
- A New Definition by Kate Bancroft
- My Lazarus Experience by Wendell Betts
- I Am Erin’s Mom by Jeanette Brewer
- Gifts Of Growth by Jacquie Fazekas
- You Will Never Endure Alone by Elizabeth Jane Flores
- It’s Who I Am by Alyssa Harrington
- Most Likely To Succeed? by B. Jacqueline Jeter
- Endurance Precedes Adversity by Tiffany Johnson
- Running The Race...And Finishing by Dennis LaRue Jr
- It’s The Middle Mile Again by Ruth Meed
- The Race Isn’t Over Until You Win by Edward Reed
- The Wonderful Race by Carlos Vargas
- You Want Me To Do What? by Terry Wood
- Journey To The Summit: Redefined by Tricia Andreassen