- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2018
- Springer Nature Switzerland AG
- Leruth, Benjamin
- 14 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 317 p. 14 illus.
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Paperback / softback
Du kanske gillar
Attitudes, Aspirations and Welfare
Social Policy Directions in Uncertain Times
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Skickas inom 3-6 vardagar1089
Recensioner i media
"This volume offers convincing arguments for the importance of consensus. In a context of declining solidarity and rising populism, and with past social achievements under threat, this is a timely and necessary message. Policy-makers, employers' organizations, trade unions and academics, would benefit from reading the feasible and plausible recommendations and insights of this book." (Hedva Sarfati, International Social Security Review, Vol. 72 (2), 2019)
Bloggat om Attitudes, Aspirations and Welfare
Peter Taylor-Gooby is Research Professor of Social Policy at the University of Kent, UK. Benjamin Leruth is Assistant Professor of Politics and Public Administration at the Institute for Governance and Policy Analysis, University of Canberra, Australia.
1. New Challenges for the Welfare State and New Ways to Study Them.- 2. Individualism and neo-liberalism.- 3. European welfare nationalism: A deliberative forum study in five countries.- 4. Attitudes to inequalities: Citizen deliberation about the (re-)distribution of income and wealth in four welfare state regimes.- 5. Intergenerational solidarity and the sustainability of state welfare.- 6. The provision of care - whose responsibility and why?.- 7. Healthcare futures: Visions of solidarity and the sustainability of European healthcare systems.- 8. Labour market challenges and the role of social investment.- 9. Democratic forums and welfare state attitudes.