- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2017
- Springer International Publishing AG
- Roe, Michael
- 52 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 272 p. 52 illus.
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Paperback / softback
Du kanske gillar
Strategic Supply Chain Management
The Development of a Diagnostic Model
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar1179
Bloggat om Strategic Supply Chain Management
Safaa Sindi is a Logistics and Supply Chain Analyst at Ransomes Jacobsen in Ipswich, UK. She has previously been a Research Associate at Plymouth University, UK, and has published widely on the topic of supply chain management in books, international journals and conference papers. Michael Roe holds the Chair in Maritime and Logistics Policy at Plymouth University, UK. He has extensive experience of working with maritime and logistics policy-makers across much of Europe, the Far East and the Middle East. Author of 14 books and editor of another five, Michael has published over 80 academic journal papers.
1. Introduction to Strategic Supply Chain Modelling.- 2. The Evolution of Supply Chains and Logistics.- 3. A Theoretical and Conceptual Framework for Strategic Supply Chains.- 4. A Methodology for the Strategic Supply Chain Model.- 5. Data Collection for Strategic Supply Chain Modelling.- 6. The Application of Fuzzy Delphi to Strategic Supply Chain Modelling.- 7. Data Analysis for Strategic Supply Chain Modelling.- 8. Testing and Implementing the Strategic Supply Chain Model.- 9. Conclusions: What Next for Strategic Supply Chain Modelling.