- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 2011 ed.
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Dijkman, Remco (ed.), Hofstetter, Jörg (ed.), Koehler, Jana (ed.)
- 40 Illustrations, color; 52 Illustrations, black and white; X, 179 p. 92 illus., 40 illus. in color.
- 234 x 156 x 10 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Paperback / softback
- 277 g
Du kanske gillar
Bpmn Pocket ReferenceHäftad
Business Process Model and Notation
Third International Workshop, BPMN 2011, Lucerne, Switzerland, November 21-22, 2011, Proceedings659
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
This book constitutes the proceedings of the third workshop on Business Process Model and Notation, BPMN 2011, held in Lucerne, Switzerland, in November 2011. The 8 research papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 20 submissions. In addition, 10 short papers are included. The workshop applied a thorough reviewing process, during which each paper was reviewed by three Program Committee members. The BPMN workshop series provides a forum for academics and practitioners who share an interest in business process modeling using the business process modeling notation, which is seen by many as the de facto standard for business process modeling. This year, the workshop lasted two days and consisted of both a scientific and a practitioner event.
Laddas ned direkt589
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »