- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- 5 ed
- Kluwer Law International
- Black & white illustrations
- 234 x 156 x 51 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 452:B&W 6.14 x 9.21in or 234 x 156mm (Royal 8vo) Case Laminate on White w/Matte Lam
- 1539 g
Du kanske gillar
Honnold's Uniform Law for International Sales under the 1980 United Nations Convention3238
The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) has become the key framework for drafting international sales contracts and resolving resulting disputes. The remarkable progress of this epoch-making uniform international law calls for a new edition (the fifth) of the late Professor Honnold?s preeminent commentary, now issued under the authoritative hand of Harry M. Flechtner, editor of the fourth edition and a National Correspondent for the United States at UNCITRAL.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Professor Flechtner updates Professor Honnold?s in-depth article-by-article exposition, addressing newly arising issues and taking into account the numerous decisions and scholarly analyses that have focused on the CISG in the twelve years since the last edition in 2009. Also expertly updated is Professor Honnold?s masterly overview of the development and implementation of the text of the CISG, as well as his authoritative insights into the underlying principles and purposes of the treaty.
Taking into account the myriad variations among distinct legal systems, the commentary expertly treats all crucial aspects of sales contracts, including the following:
- delivery of the goods and handing over of documents;
- conformity of the goods and third-party claims;
- obligations of the parties;
- payment of the price;
- taking delivery;
- anticipatory breach;
- instalment contracts;
- remedies for breach of contract;
- limits and effects of avoidance;
- preservation of the goods; and
- risk of loss.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna