- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- School of Intuition Sprl
- 107 Illustrations
- Antal komponenter
- 4425:Standard Color 5.83 x 8.27 in or 210 x 148 mm (A5) Perfect Bound on Standard 70 White w/Matte L
Du kanske gillar
D-Day Lessons for Today
How to Create Your Future History
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Prepare for an unknown future.
Stand up for what you believe in.
Make walls obsolete.
Create your future history.
History is full of people doing the impossible.
Recensioner i media
"a powerful story with a message of hope, honor, and meaning. all human life is a story, and erin's book leaves readers uplifted and motivated to go forward with theirs." robin stauber, librarian adult services, patrick heath library
“erin spearheads a fresh direction towards the beachhead calling us forth to participate in turning the tides towards peace by understanding and living the principles that won it!” helen ayer patton, granddaughter of general george s, patton jr. and head of the patton alliance worldwide
“erin meyer reveals that still, more than 70 years later, the greatest generation continues to preserve our liberty. what they did and how they did it, as this book superbly demonstrates, offer us examples and inspiration to make real our freedom, to realize our own capacity for greatness.” leila levinson, author of Gated Grief: The daughter of a GI Liberator Discovers a Legacy of Trauma
Bloggat om D-Day Lessons for Today
Erin is a dynamic speaker whose enthusiasm inspires her audiences. Weaving together degrees in WWII history and cultural anthropology with visual and spoken arts, she uses the past as a portal to address today's challenges in innovation, leadership, and human rights. She has appeared on TV programs and stages around the world to speak on how we create our future history through our actions today. She helps companies and individuals prepare for an unknown future by studying how those in the past navigated the unforeseeable and unpredictable. A native Texan, she lives in Brussels, Belgium, with her Belgian husband and four bi-lingual and multicultural children. Contact her via www.erinmeyercharneux.com
d-day lessons for today
1. history is full of people doing the “impossible”.
2. know what you stand for.
3. creativity reaches far beyond a frame on the wall.
4. to get good answers, ask good questions.
5. to get where you want to go, locate yourself on the map.
6. know how to recognize your allies.
7. to win the war, learn from lost battles.
8. go to the edge of the hedge.
9. honor their lives by living yours.
10. freedom is not controlling the content of your life. freedom is creating the context.