Du kanske gillar
Global Health : An introductory textbook
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Global Health 101: Includes Bonus Chapter: Inte... av Richard Skolnik (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 1112 kr
Fler böcker av författarna
Bloggat om Global Health : An introductory textbook
Global Health is an introductory textbook for students wanting to
- get an understanding of how the health of the world's population has changed;
- learn about the main determinants for health
- know how health can be measured and what the main indicators for health and illness are
- learn about what is causing illness, disability and death;
- be acquainted with the models and structures for health care.
The book was written from a public health perspective showing how closely linked health is with social realities, money and the environment.
What is development? Health determinants, Health indicators, Health transition, Communicable diseases, Nutritional disorders, Non-communicable diseases, Injury, Sexual and reproductive health, Global poplulation change, Health policy and Health systems; Global health co-operation.