- Antal sidor
- Erwald Group AB
- Slow skiing : närvaro och medvetenhet före större upplevelser
- Björkman, Jan (red.) / Ljunghager, Alric (foto) / Lynch, Zoya (foto) / Erwald, Adam (foto) / Vaiho, Sara (foto)
- 260 x 230 x 23 mm
- 850 g
Du kanske gillar
Slow skiing : presence and awareness for greater experiences399Finns i lager! Skickas inom 1-2 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.Slow Skiing is a book about the love of snow. Meet Frida Hansdotter, The Bunch through Magnus Granér and Alex Hackel, Evelina Nilsson, Andreas Jonsson, Martin Alzén, Per Strömberg and Mårten Johansson in personal interviews about their views on life and skiing. Magnificent pictures and reflective texts wake the urge to feel skis beneath your feet and experience a landscape shrouded in white. Cissi and Mats Erwald write from the heart about presence, self-reflection and being brave enough to change.
SLOW SKIING - A book about presence and awareness
In this 152-page coffee table book, the authors present a ten-point manifesto that is described in more detail in the book's three chapters. Each chapter contains interviews with different ski profiles, stories from the authors' own experiences and inviting pictures of ski and adventure photographers, such as Alric Ljunghager and Zoya Lynch.
The book is written based on the authors' love of skiing and is about reflecting and taking advantage of both winter and life at a slower pace. The authors changed their lives a few years ago to be able to be ski bums every season. With their thoughts and selected images, they arouse the desire to have skis under your feet and to experience the grandeur of a nature embedded in white.
IT STARTED IN A CHAIRLIFT
- I sat in a chairlift last year and experienced that everyone below was so stressed. The feeling led to many discussions about stress, presence and performance. During the conversations, we understood our need to embrace skiing in a different way. A way where the focus is on presence and awareness to get a greater experience. That was when the idea for the book Slow Skiing was born, says Cissi Erwald.
WITH LIMITED RESOURCES
- We have run the entire bookproject based on our passion and we publish it in our own company. Together we have taken care of everything from a simple text file to a finished book with an important message. This is the first book we write, but maybe not the last, says Mats Erwald.
SAID ABOUT THE BOOK SLOW SKIING
- With Slow Skiing, Mats and Cissi have succeeded in describing the love of skiing, consideration for the environment and the climate, and the pleasure of savouring the local culture and cuisine, says Erik Huss, CEO Husstainability, glaciologist, climate expert and scientific advisor in Protect Our Winters.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Cissi and Mats Erwald, designer and corporate consultant respectively, work in the joint company Erwald Group AB. In recent years, they have spent at least one month per season as ski bums in the Alps.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Strengthsfinder 2.0:A New and Upgraded Edition ... av Rath T (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 708 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
Cissi Erwald, Mats Erwald
Slow Skiing är en bok om kärleken till snö. Vi får möta Frida Hansdotter, The Bunch genom Magnus Granér och Alex Hackel, Evelina Nilsson, Andreas Jonsson, Martin Alzén, Per Strömberg samt Mårten Johansson i personliga intervjuer där de berättar om...