- Antal sidor
- Type and Tell
- 160 x 105 x 7 mm
- 117 g
Du kanske gillar
How to Be Love(d)
Humble The PoetInbunden
A little book on goalsA lot of us feel goals at work are either difficult to understand, are not followed up or do not feel relevant or meaningful to us. We might also feel that there are just too many of them, they contradict each other or even that we don"t have enough of them. And all the while research into goals at work is telling us that setting goals is a highly effective way of motivating and engaging, promoting wellbeing, reducing stress and positively influencing performance.
This book is meant to be a link between this research and our daily working lives. It has been designed to help the reader to:
* understand what goals are and how to set them
* distinguish between different types of goals and when to apply them
* understand the difference between individual and group goals
* understand the motivational mechanisms behind effective goals
* avoid the common pitfalls of setting goals
* become more effective when working with goals.
Despite its small format this instructive little book is packed with information based on current research that can encourage reflection as well as provide advice on how to get the most out of working with goals.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »