Du kanske gillar
Swedish for parents : language for life with a young family in Sweden
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- Understand the Swedish system of anything from preschool and healthcare to traditions and parties, winter clothing and typical Swedish concepts such as välling, åkpåse and pyssel.
- Learn child-related language through illustrated guides, 500 searchable keywords and relevant language exercises.
- Use Swedish to talk to other parents, with ready-to-use phrases, small-talk guides and advice on language learning.
- Feel like you belong through reading shared stories, perspectives and insider tips from other international families.
- Take the opportunities to establish a support network and build a life in your new community.
Combining easy-to-access information with ready-to-use language content, this book has been created with the multitasking parent in mind - whatever your parenting style or background.
Swedish for Parents won"t help you manage sleepless nights or the tears and tantrums, but it will equip you with a wealth of practical knowledge to help you settle into Swedish life as an international parent.
Vinterhimmel, 3 februari 2019
Läste den från pärm till pärm, boken är guldvärd. Det finns mycket information som var relevant för mig som utlänning och förälder i Sverige. Delen som handlade om vinterkläder var rolig och bra, standard dialoger till vardagslivet hjälper mycket. Kan varmt rekommendera till alla.
Clara, 3 februari 2019
I like very much the Swedish words explained in English so now I can talk to the preschool teachers and other parents.
Ana, 3 februari 2019
Got this for my second child here in Sweden, and wish I'd had it for my first one. Reading this, so many things suddenly makes sense. Also love the shared stories by other mums and dads, makes me feel less alone and crazy.