- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Axeman Publishing
- Black & white illustrations
- 229 x 152 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 9:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Case Laminate on Creme w/Gloss Lam
- 554 g
Du kanske gillar
The One-Page Content Marketing Blueprint
Step by Step Guide to Launch a Winning Content Marketing Strategy in 90 Days or Less and Double Your Inbound Traffic, Leads, and Sales219
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
Martin Lindstrom calls the One-Page Marketing Blueprint "One page of gold! This book offers a simple and valuable one-page blueprint that essentially guides you on how to create a targeted content marketing strategy to achieve long-term success." - NY Times best-selling author of Buyology, Time magazine influential 100 honoree.
Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar149
Imagine being given a map when you first did content marketing.
Imagine knowing a clear path that shows you how to get from Point A (no results) to Point B (more traffic, more qualified leads, more sales).
Imagine having a guide that teaches you how to focus on the 20% of the things that produce 80% of the results.
Imagine no more.
Every marketer knows that "Content is King." However, with a single Google search, you get a ton of information on how to plan, create, and publish content. It's easy to get lost and overwhelmed. Most of the time, the information you find is complicated and it's very rare that you find information on how the different content marketing pieces fit and work together.
Content marketing SIMPLIFIED -- this is the crux of this book!
The "One-Page Content Marketing Blueprint" is a map to help you see where each piece of the content marketing puzzle fits and how the different elements work together. The one-page blueprint shows the interdependencies among these content marketing tactics and how they contribute to achieving content marketing success.
It's a map. If you ever feel lost while going through this book, you can always go back to the one-page blueprint and instantly regain a sense of where you are.
What awaits you in this book?
- The one-page content marketing blueprint that gives you the bigger picture of how the entire content marketing discipline works
- The "Content Marketing Success Roadmap" showing you what to expect at each stage of the journey
- 19 chapters of actionable and simplified content marketing strategies and tactics that will start giving you results in 90 days
- The LeadsPanda 2X Content Marketing Results Method that gives you 2X more traffic, 2X more leads, and 2X more sales in 12 months
- Free templates and tools you can use to jumpstart your renewed content marketing campaigns
- Actionable next steps and metrics to track at the end of each chapter so you know exactly what to do and what to measure to indicate progress
- Unique content frameworks from tried-and-tested content marketing campaigns i.e. the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Framework for blogging
This is what this book will inspire you to do. With a clear understanding of where you are and ...
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Recensioner i media
"one page of gold! this book offers a simple and valuable one-page blueprint that essentially guides you on how to create a targeted content marketing strategy to achieve long-term success."
Martin Lindstrom, New York Times best-selling author of Buyology and Small Data, Time magazine influential 100 honoree
"a well-crafted, well-researched, and insightful book. content marketing is challenging, this book equips you with the right tools to drive success."
Jonah Berger, New York Times best-selling author of Contagious and The Catalyst
"content marketing is not easy...but it's mandatory for innovative and growing companies. the one-page content marketing blueprint simplifies a complex process so that any company, of any size, in any industry can develop an action-oriented plan that delivers results."
Joe Pulizzi, Founder of Content Marketing Institute and best-selling author of Epic Content Marketing and The Will to Die
Övrig informationprafull sharma is an entrepreneur, marketer, and founder of LeadsPanda. He has successfully launched and grown businesses in the marketing and technology industries. His work has appeared in TechCrunch, Social Media Examiner, Business Insider, and Economic Times. Over the past 8 years, he has helped hundreds of businesses achieve their marketing goals, and double their marketing results; from well-funded startups to leading technology companies, and large enterprises.