- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- New India Publishing Agency
- Vinothkanna, S. / Kannadasan, K.
- Illustrations, color
- 229 x 152 x 14 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 4414:Standard Color 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Case Laminate on Standard 70 White w/Matte Lam
- 463 g
Du kanske gillar
Theories in Geography629Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.The present book is an attempt to bring all theories of geography in one book for easy reading of teachers and students. Many divisions in geography has many theories. Readers should take effort to collect the theories from all books. All divisions has certain theories. There are so many theories in physical geography as well as human geography. A simple idea makes it convenient to read the theories in one book. First, we selected the certain theories as follows: Theory of continental drift, The theory of Isostasy, Von Thunens location theory, Crop combination method, The central place theory, Internal structure of city, The rank size rule, The social area analysis method, Losch's theory of economics of location, Walter Isard's theory, Alfred Weber's theory of least cost location, Demographic transition theory, Malthusian Theory of population- Criticism and applicability and Growth pole theory. Like this, there are 14 theories collected and compiled in this book as first volume. The theories collected from both physical geography and human geography. These theories are very important for those who are preparing for UPSC, should go through the theories.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
V Emayavaramban, K Kannadasan, S Vinothkanna
The book has been divided into six chapters. The first chapter "Introduction to remote sensing" in this chapter we have given basics knowledge of remote sensing, it include the definition, history of the satellite systems, electromagneti...
1. the theory of continental drift
2. The Theory of Isostasy
3. Von Thunen’s Location Theory
4. Crop Combination Methods
5. The Central Place Theory
6. Internal Structure of Cities
7. The Rank Size Rule
8. The Social Area Analysis Model
9. Losch’s Theory of Economics of Location
10. Walter Isard’s Theory
11. Alfred Weber’s Theory of the Least-Cost Location
12. Demographic Transition Theory
13. Malthusian Theory of Population: Criticisms and Applicability
14. Growth Pole Theory, Glossary, Bibliography