- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- 2014 ed.
- Alfrey, Laura (ed.), Brown, Trent (ed.), Cutter Mackenzie, Amy (ed.), Jeanes, Ruth (ed.), O'Connor, Justen (ed.), Wattchow, Brian (ed.)
- 6 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 231 p. 8 illus., 6 illus. in color.
- 234 x 152 x 20 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Hardback
- 613 g
Du kanske gillar
The Socioecological Educator
A 21st Century Renewal of Physical, Health,Environment and Outdoor Education1579
This volume offers an alternative vision for education and has been written for those who are passionate about teaching and learning, in schools, universities and in the community, and providing people with the values, knowledge and skills needed to face complex social and environmental challenges. Working across boundaries the socio-ecological educator is a visionary who strives to build community connections and strengthen relationships with the natural world. The ideas and real-world case studies presented in this book will bring that vision a step closer to reality.
- Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
1. Starting with stories: The power of socio-ecological narrative.-2. Social ecology as education.-3. Becoming a socio-ecological educator.- 4. The ambitions, processes and politics of socio-ecological curriculum reform: An Aotearoa-New Zealand case study.- 5. Through coaching: Examining sports coaching using a socio-ecological framework.- 6. Through community: Connecting classrooms to community.-7. Through belonging: An early childhood perspective from a New Zealand preschool.-8. Through adventure education: Using the socio-ecological model in adventure education to solve environmental problems.-9. Through school: Ecologising schooling - a tale of two educators.-10. Outdoor education on Scotland's River Spey: A sense of place.-11. Through Physical Education: What teachers know and understand about children's movement experiences.-12. Conclusions and future directions: A socio-ecological renewal.