- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Kluwer Law International
- Vermeulen, Hein / Marres, Otto
- Black & white illustrations
- 248 x 168 x 58 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 52:B&W 6.14 x 9.21in or 234 x 156mm (Royal 8vo) Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 1688 g
Du kanske gillar
Terra/Wattel - European Tax Law
Volume I (Full edition)1756
Finns även som
- Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Peter J. Wattel is Advocate General in the Supreme Court of the Netherlands, State Councillor extraordinary in the Netherlands Council of State and professor of EU tax law at the Amsterdam Centre for Tax Law (ACTL), University of Amsterdam.
Laddas ned direkt1206
Otto Marres is professor at the ACTL and tax lawyer at Meijburg & Co., Amsterdam.
Hein Vermeulen is professor at the ACTL and Director of PwC?s EU Direct Tax Group.
The seventh edition of this two-volume set brings a comprehensive and systematic survey of European Tax Law up to January 2018. It provides a state of the art clarification and analysis of the implications of the EU Treaties and secondary EU law for national and bilateral tax law. From the consequences of the EU free movement rights - to the soft law meant to put a halt to harmful tax competition. The seventh edition of European Tax Law offers a cutting-edge analysis of the field surrounding tax law across Europe. It puts forward a thought-provoking discussion of the current EU tax rules, as well as of the EU Court?s case law in tax matters.
Previous editions were highly regarded as a staple overview of EU tax law among EU tax law practitioners, policymakers, the judiciary and academics alike. With its updated legislation and case-law up to January 2018, this new edition maintains its unparalleled depth and clarity as the go-to reference book in the field.
This first volume of ?European Tax Law? extensively covers:
1. The consequences of the EU free movement rights, the EU State aid prohibition, the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights and the general principles of EU law for national tax law, tax treaties, national (tax) procedure, State liability and relations with third States, as they appear from the case law of the Court of justice of the EU
2. Secondary EU law in force and proposed on direct taxes: the Parent-Subsidiary Directive, the Tax Merger Directive, the Interest and Royalties Directive, cross-border tax dispute settlement instruments, the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive and the C(C)CTB proposal
3. The exchange of information and other administrative assistance in the assessment and recovery of taxes between the EU Member States
4. Soft Law on Harmful Tax Competition
5. Procedural matters and the extent of judicial protection
The upcoming second volume of this set will cover harmonization of indirect taxation, energy taxation and capital duty, as well as administrative cooperation in the field of indirect taxation.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Akehurst's Modern Introduction to International... av Alexander Orakhelashvili (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 2230 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »