- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2017
- Springer Verlag, Singapore
- 214P82 illus 42 Illustrations, color 40 Illustrations, black and white VI 42 illus in color
- 42 Illustrations, color; 40 Illustrations, black and white; VI, 214 p. 82 illus., 42 illus. in color
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Paperback / softback
Du kanske gillar
Agent-Based Approaches in Economics and Social Complex Systems IX
Post-Proceedings of The AESCS International Workshop 20151869Skickas inom 10-15 vardagar.
Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.This book includes many cases that provide new perspectives in developing agent-based modeling and simulation. The real problems are complex, and sophisticated methodology is needed to handle them. Agent-based modeling and simulation is one methodology that provides a bottom-up experimental approach applicable to social sciences such as economics, management, sociology, and politics as well as some engineering fields dealing with social activities. However, to improve the applicability of agent-based modeling and simulation methods, a new perspective is needed. In this book, that new perspective is developed and utilized to deal with many cases of real-world problems such as the supply chain, land use and land cover, transportation, health, services, economics, and social problems. The cases are selected from papers presented at the Ninth International Workshop on Agent-Based Approaches in Economic and Social Complex Systems held in Bali, Indonesia, in 2015. At the workshop, 29 reviewed full papers were presented, and of those, 16 were selected to be included in this volume.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Agent-Based Approaches in Economic and Social C... av Shu-Heng Chen, Takao Terano, Ryuichi Yamamoto (inbunden).Köp båda 2 för 4498 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av författarna
Kuntoro Mangkusubroto, Utomo Sarjono Putro, Santi Novani, Kyoichi Kijima
This volume applies a systems science perspective to complex policy making dynamics, using the case of Indonesia to illustrate the concepts. Indonesia is an archipelago with a high heterogeneity. Her people consist of 1,340 tribes who are scattere...
Utomo Sarjono Putro, Bandung Institute of TechnologyManabu Ichikawa, National Institute of Public HealthManahan Siallagan, Bandung Institute of Technology
1. Understanding Risks in Milk Supply Chain: An Agent-Based Concetual Model.- 2. People Willingness to Donate Blood: Agent-Based Approach.- 3. An Agent Based Simulation Approach for Government Intervention in Reducing High Risk HPV.- 4. Method for Getting Parameters of Agent-based Model using Bayesian Network: A Case of Medical Insurance Market.- 5. Coping with bullying in a class room through agent-based modeling.- 6. How to attract Customers to your website with word-of-mouth communication in social media.- 7. Land Use Decision Making Process: Agent-Based Modeling Approach.- 8. Agent-based Simulations of Household Decision Making and Land Use Change, Case Study: Jambi Province, Indonesia.- 9. Understanding the Learning Processes of Traveller Behavioral Choices using Agent-Based Approach: A Conceptual Framework.- 10. Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning for Collaborative Transportation Management (CTM).- 11. Size Effects in Agent-Based Macroeconomic Models: An Initial Investigation.- 12. The effectiveness of firm-controlled supporters to pacify online firestorms: A case-based simulation of the "Playmobil" customize-it incident.- 13. Soft System Agent Based Methodology: A Multi-Methodology Approach between Soft System Methodology and Agent-Based Modeling.- 14. An Analysis of the Characteristics of a Proactive Exploration Behavior Model Based on Three-Dimensional Virtual Space Experiments.- 15. Cultivating Citizens' Collaborative Participation in Open Government Services - Implications for Citizen-Side Disaster Management.- 16. Modeling Consumer Generated Media by Generalized Meta-Sanctions Game.