- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- 1st ed. 2019
- Springer Verlag, Singapore
- Shekshnia, Stanislav (ed.), Zagieva, Veronika (ed.)
- Bibliographie 15 schwarz-weiße Abbildungen
- 12 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 250 p. 12 illus.
- 228 x 158 x 12 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Hardback
- 444 g
Du kanske gillar
Leading a Board
Chairs' Practices Across Europe
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt469
Fler böcker av författarna
Stanislav Shekshnia, Alexey Ulanovsky, Veronika Zagieva
'Athletic CEOs: Leadership in Turbulent Times' is about leaders who do not lead by the book: people who score low on emotional intelligence, do not praise their subordinates, and rarely provide constructive feedback or celebrate small wins. Yet it...
Stanislav Shekshnia, Kirill Kravchenko, Elin Williams
This book focuses on what makes a successful CEO and the paths to becoming one in today's global economy. Chapters in the book include insights by 20 top CEOs - one from each G20 country - gathered from an extensive global qualitative research pro...
Bloggat om Leading a Board
Stanislav Shekshnia is a Professor of Entrepreneurship at INSEAD, a Director of the "Leading from the Chair" executive development programme and a Senior Partner at Ward Howell. His research concentrates on leadership, leadership development and effective governance in regions and organizations. Veronika Zagieva is a Director of Ward Howell Talent Equity Institute, an internal research and development division of the Ward Howell Group. Her research is focused on leadership development, CEO effectiveness, CEO succession and board dynamics.
1. Work of a Chair in Europe: Context, Content and Evolution.2. The United Kingdom: Indirect Leadership.3. The Netherlands: High Engagement in Building Institutions.4. Switzerland: Company Champion.5. Denmark: Master of the Boardroom.6. Italy: Alignment for Effectiveness.7. Germany: Navigating Complexity.8. Turkey: Elder Brother.9. Russia: Powerful Moderation.10.Top Five Chair Practices in Europe.11.The Future of the Chair's Work in Europe.