- Häftad (Paperback)
- McGraw Hill / Asia
- Sadowski, Randall / Zupick, Nancy
- 210 x 150 x 22 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 381 g
Du kanske gillar
Yuval Noah HarariHäftad
What If? 2
SIMULATION WITH ARENA840
Finns även som
- Specialorder (osäker tillgång). Skickas inom 11-20 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
simulation with arena provides a comprehensive treatment of simulation using industry-standard Arena software. The text starts by having the reader develop simple high-level models, and then progresses to advanced modeling and analysis. Statistical design and analysis of simulation experiments is integrated with the modeling chapters, reflecting the importance of mathematical modeling of these activities.
An informal, tutorial writing style is used to aid the beginner in fully understanding the ideas and topics presented. The academic version of Arena and example files are available through the book's website.
McGraw-Hill is proud to offer connect with the sixth edition of kelton's, Simulation with Arena. This innovative and powerful system helps your students learn more efficiently and gives you the ability to customize your homework problems simply and easily. Track individual student performance - by question, assignment, or in relation to the class overall with detailed grade reports. connectplus provides students with all the advantages of connect, plus 24/7 access to an eBook. kelton's Simulation with Arena, sixth edition, includes the power of mcgraw-hills LearnSmart--a proven adaptive learning system that helps students learn faster, study more efficiently, and retain more knowledge through a series of adaptive questions. This innovative study tool pinpoints concepts the student does not understand and maps out a personalized plan for success.
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av W David Kelton
1) what is simulation?
2) fundamental simulation concepts
3) a guided tour through arena
4) modeling basic operations and inputs
5) modeling detailed operations
6) statistical analysis of output from terminating simulations
7) intermediate modeling and steady-state statistical analysis
8) entity transfer
9) a sampler of further modeling issues and techniques
10) arena integration and customization
11) continuous and combined discrete/continuous models
12) further statistical issues
13) conducting simulation studies
appendix a - a functional specification for the washington post
appendix b - a refresher on probability and statistics
appendix c - arena's probability distributions
appendix d - academic software installation instructions