- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Dodd, David
- 235 x 150 x 65 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Hardback (1), CD-ROM (1)
- 1300 g
Du kanske gillar
William N ThorndikeInbunden
Security Analysis: Sixth Edition, Foreword by Warren Buffett
Principles and Technique489Skickas inom 5-8 vardagar.
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner."A road map for investing that I have now been following for 57 years."
--From the Foreword by Warren E. Buffett first published in 1934, Security Analysis is one of the most influential financial books ever written. Selling more than one million copies through five editions, it has provided generations of investors with the timeless value investing philosophy and techniques of Benjamin Graham and David L. Dodd.
as relevant today as when they first appeared nearly 75 years ago, the teachings of benjamin graham, the father of value investing, have withstood the test of time across a wide diversity of market conditions, countries, and asset classes.
this new sixth edition, based on the classic 1940 version, is enhanced with 200 additional pages of commentary from some of todays leading wall street money managers. these masters of value investing explain why the principles and techniques of graham and dodd are still highly relevant even in todays vastly different markets. the contributor list includes:
- seth a. klarman, president of The Baupost Group, L.L.C. and author of margin of safety
- james grant, founder of grant's interest rate observer, general partner of Nippon Partners
- jeffrey m. laderman, twenty-five year veteran of businessweek
- roger lowenstein, author of buffett: the making of an american capitalist and when america aged and Outside Director, Sequoia Fund
- howard s. marks, cfa, Chairman and Co-Founder, Oaktree Capital Management L.P.
- j. ezra merkin, Managing Partner, Gabriel Capital Group .
- bruce berkowitz, Founder, Fairholme Capital Management.
- glenn h. greenberg, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Chieftain Capital Management
- bruce greenwald, Robert Heilbrunn Professor of Finance and Asset Management, Columbia Business School
- david abrams, Managing Member, Abrams Capital
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Fler böcker av Benjamin Graham
Recensioner i media
The biggest event in the world of investment publishing this year looks certain to be the re-publication of a book that came out almost three-quarters of a century ago.
Benjamin Graham was the author of many influential investment books, including the classic Security Analysis, now in its sixth edition. The first proponent of the value school of investing and founder and former president of the Graham-Newman corporation investment fund, Graham taught at Columbia Universitys Graduate School of Business from 1927 through 1957.
David L. Dodd was a colleague of Grahams at Columbia University, where he was an assistant professor of finance.
New Intro, Seth Klarman
New Intro, Jim Grant
New Intro to Part 1, by Roger Lowenstein
Part 1, Survey & Approach
New Intro to Part 2, By Howard Marks
Part 2, Fixed Value Investments
New Intro to Part 3, By Ezra Merkin
Part 3, Securities with Speculative Features
New Intro to Part 4, By Bruce Berkowitz
Part 4, Common Stocks
New Intro to Part 5, By Glenn Greenberg
Part 5, Analysis of the Income Account
New Intro to Part 6, By Bruce Greenwald
Part 6, Balance Sheet Analysis
New Intro to Part 7, By David Abrams
Part 7, Additional Aspects of Security Analysis