- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- 3rd ed. 2020
- 500 Illustrations, color; 888 p. 500 illus. in color.
- 278 x 210 x 38 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 1 Paperback / softback
- 2385 g
Du kanske gillar
Third European Edition629
Finns även som
- Finns i lager! Skickas inom 1-2 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 159 kr för privatpersoner.
This globally-focused and renowned textbook spans the entire discipline of psychology - from the fundamental principles of psychology as a science, to more nuanced approaches in core disciplines such as cognitive, developmental, social and personality psychology. Woven together with engaging features, research boxes and activities that will help students to both think like a scientist and stretch their imagination. In-depth and yet written with irresistible enthusiasm and humour by a world-renowned team of psychologists and researchers, this book is a complete course companion for all undergraduate psychology students. It is both engaging and yet scientifically sound and theoretically rigorous. The only book students need as they begin their study of psychology.
Laddas ned direkt679
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt Lifespan Development - International Student Ed... av Tara L Kuther (mixed media product).Köp båda 2 för 1238 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Daniel Schacter is Professor of Psychology at Harvard University, USA. He is the author of Searching for Memory and The Seven Sins of Memory, both winners of the APA's William James Book Award. Daniel Gilbert is Professor of Psychology at Harvard University, USA. He has won numerous awards, including the Phi Beta Kappa Teaching Prize, a Guggenheim Fellowship, and the American Psychological Association's Distinguished Scientific Award for an Early Career Contribution to Psychology. Daniel Wegner was Professor of Psychology at Harvard University, USA. Author of White Bears and Other Unwanted Thoughts and The Illusion of Conscious Will, he was also a member of the Board of Reviewing Editors for Science magazine. Bruce Hood is Professor of Developmental Psychology in Society at the University of Bristol, UK. Bruce has appeared in a number of TV science documentaries and in 2011 he delivered the Royal Institution Christmas Lectures which were broadcast on the BBC to over 4 million viewers.
1. Psychology: the evolution of a science.- 2. The methods of psychology .- 3. Neuroscience and behaviour .- 4. Sensation and perception.- 5. Memory.- 6. Learning.- 7. Language and thought.- 8. Consciousness.- 9. Intelligence.- 10. Emotion and motivation.- 11. Cognitive development.- 12. Social development.- 13. Personality.- 14. Social relationships.- 15. Social groups.- 16. Psychological disorders.- 17. Mental health.