- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- FRIENDS OF ED
- Powers, David
- 240 x 200 x 25 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 3:B&W 7.5 x 9.25 in or 235 x 191 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Gloss Lam
- 720 g
Du kanske gillar
Foundation Dreamweaver MX 2004
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
- Site design and layout principles
- Using templates and Cascading Style Sheets to create advanced site designs
- Adding interactivity to pages with PHP script Setting up PHP and MySQL to create powerful dynamic database-driven applications
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 makes this all possible, and Foundation Dreamweaver MX 2004 makes it easier than you could have imagined! This book will benefit you if you're:
- Someone who wants to learn Dreamweaver MX 2004, but only wants a static site.
- The same, but who might take a look at dynamic sites later.
- Someone who already has a static site, but wants to make it dynamic.
- Someone who wants to create a dynamic site from scratch.
- Those who want to improve their sites and learn best practices and web standards.
Recensioner i media
From the reviews: "Cooler than Jack Nicholson smearing ice-cream on The White Stripes in a freezer. In the Winter. On Pluto!" DMXzone.com From the reviews: "I liked this book very much; the style was bright and breezy enough so that it never got boring ... . The learning curve in this book is fast, but not frightening, and it coves all the basics but distinguishes itself by including information on design, the user experience and security which you don't usually see in books aimed at the beginner ... ." (Bruce Lawson, DMXzone, 2004)
Bloggat om Foundation Dreamweaver MX 2004
George McLachlan lives in Glasgow, Scotland and is a freelance PHP developer. He has been a beta tester for Dreamweaver MX, and also one of the developers for a third-party extension called PHPMXDB, which aims to provide additional database support for PHP within MX. He is a member of Team Macromedia newsgroups. George is a strong supporter of open source technologies and, when time permits, he tries to provide feedback to the PHP QA team. George was a co-author of Foundation Dreamweaver MX for friends of ED, and also authored Dreamweaver MX: Advanced PHP Web Development for glasshaus.
Introducing Dreamweaver MX 2004.- Introducing Our Case Study.- Working with Dreamweaver.- Creating a Layout.- Beginning Page Layout in Dreamweaver.- Internal Page Layout in Dreamweaver.- Creating a Template.- Adding Content.- Working with Code.- Introducing Dynamic Content.- Using PHP and Apache.- Further PHP.- PHP/MySQL: The Real Dynamic Duo.- Secure Login and Registration.- Case Study.- Appendix A: Dreamweaver Extensions.