the life-changing million-copy #1 bestseller
It was a great book. Easy read and if you already don't have good habits, I think it will benefit you. There was a few ideas that I'll implement into my daily routine. There was also a lot of information that I did not know about, simple tips and tricks that can help you throughout your day of building good habits that will stick.
A supremely practical and useful book. James Clear distils the most fundamental information about habit formation, so you can accomplish more by focusing on less. -- Mark Manson, author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck It's an absolutely fabulous book and it doesn't surprise me that it's sold so many copies . . . Very useful, very practical, super well-researched. -- Dr Rangan Chatterjee Atomic Habits is a step-by-step manual for changing routines . . . Inspiring real-life stories. * Financial Times * James Clear has spent years honing the art and studying the science of habits. This engaging, hands-on book is the guide you need to break bad routines and make good ones. A special book that will change how you approach your day and live your life. Excellent . . . Im almost done with my PhD in organisational psychology and James did a brilliant job describing much of the science in psychology and neuroscience. * Inc. * Id attribute about 60 per cent of my good habits to [James Clears] blog and this book is rapidly filling in the other 40 per cent. Zeroes in on the science behind building good habits and breaking bad ones . . . enlightening. * Business Insider * Atomic Habits [is] a new book by James Clear that Im relying on to develop realistic goals. * Financial Times * In Atomic Habits, author and self-improvement guru James Clear outlines a practical framework for improving just about every aspect of your life through the power of habit. * Globe and Mail * James Clear argues that the key [to changing your behaviour] is in making tiny changes that, over time, compound into large transformations. This book shows you how. * Fast Company * Want to improve your fitness this year? Start with small ambitions the results will be better . . . Its a theory that has caught the imagination of James Clear, the author of a new book called Atomic Habits. * The Times * Illuminating . . . The attractive message . . . is that life doesnt have to be a chore or a bore . . . The first move toward order might be a step as small as putting on your exercise clothes. * Wall Street Journal * You may have heard the key to habit formation is starting small. But youve likely never considered starting as small as James Clear suggests in his new book Atomic Habits. * New York Times * Full of practical insights and tips, this will inspire you to make that tiny change today. * Sun * If you are someone looking to gain some knowledge about creativity, happiness, health, productivity, picking this book is the right choice. [Clears] book is the proper blueprint that tells how to form some good habits, let go of your bad ones and what little changes one needs to bring to become better. And in case you thought it is all talk, let us tell you the book is packed with evidence-based strategies. Clears book actually has the potential to change a lot of things. * Entrepreneur * If you are someone looking to gain some knowledge about creativity, happiness, health, productivity, picking this book is the right choice. [Clears] book is the proper blueprint that tells how to form some good habits, let go of your bad ones and what little changes one needs to bring to become better. And in case you thought it is all talk, let us tell you the book is packed with evidence-based strategies. Clears book actually has the potential to change a lot of things. * Entrepreneur * When talking about habits we cant enter the habit debate without James Clear . . . It was satisfying to read this book as it felt like I was getting validation from this guy . . . Powerful sh*t. -- The James Smith Podcast A no-nonsense, pragmatic guide that draws on proven frameworks from biology, psychology and neuroscience to determine how to build long-lasting good habits and decisively break bad ones . . . Clear imparts a vast supply of practical advice that enables readers to take concrete steps towards achieving their goals. * Oxford Student *
James Clear is an expert on habits and decision making. He made his name as the author of one of the fastest-growing email newsletters in history, which grew from zero to 100,000 subscribers in under two years. Today, his newsletter has over 400,000 subscribers, and his articles at jamesclear.com receive 10 million hits each year. His work frequently appears in publications including the New York Times, Forbes and Business Insider.