- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- Academic Press
- 235 x 191 x 24 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 612 g
Du kanske gillar
How to Design, Deploy and Sustain an Effective Data Governance Program
Laddas ned direkt489
- Provides comprehensive guidance to beginning professionals, executives, managers or analysts looking to improve their processes
- Presents a complete overview of data governance creation and operation
- Includes new case studies which detail real-world situations across industry types
- Explores all of the capabilities businesses must adopt to become data driven
- Offers readers insights into how their organizations can improve the value of their data through data quality, data strategy and data literacy
Fler böcker av John Ladley
Making Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Work for Business
Organizations of all types struggle with information. Millions of dollars are spent on ERP applications to integrate data and yet this data still isn't accessible or relevant. Emails contain hidden liabilities. Safety manuals endanger workers. Wor...
Bloggat om Data Governance
John Ladley is a business thought leader and recognized authority in all aspects of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) with 35 years' experience in planning, project management, improving IT organizations and successful implementation of information systems. John has led teams focused on improving a client's business results through business intelligence, information management and data governance.
John is widely published. John frequently writes and speaks on a variety of technology and data topics. His information management experience is balanced between strategic technology planning, project management and practical application of technology to business problems.
1. Prologue - An Executive Overview 2. Introduction 3. Data Literacy and Concepts 4 Overview - A Day in the Life of a data governance program and its capabilities 5. The data governance business case 6. Process overview for deploying data governance 7. Scope and initiation 8. Assess 9. Vision 10. Align and business value 11. Functional design 12. Governing framework design 13. Road map 14. Rollout and sustain 15. Data governance artifacts and tools 16. Final remarks Appendix Data Governance Charters Template Data Governance Orientation and ongoing knowledge transfer template Stakeholder Analysis Leadership Alignment Assessment Communications Plan Training Plan Example Post-rollout Checklist