Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
The CISG Part II Conference was held in Stockholm on 4-5 September 2008. The Conference was held in honour and remembrance of the late Supreme Court Justice Hans-Gunnar Solerud, the first chairman of the Stockholm Centre for Commercial Law. The Conference was organised by the Stockholm Centre for Commercial Law in co-operation with the Swedish Ministry of Justice.
CONTENTS: - The CISG from a Common Law Perspective Michael Bridge
- Scandinavian Contract Law and its Implication on CISG - the Danish Approach Torsten Iversen
- Changes proposed in the Nordic stance on the CISG Jan Kleineman and Tom Madell
- CISG Case Law and the Scandinavian Part II Reservations - Some Reflections on the CISG Part II Conference at the University of Stockholm, 4-5 September 2008 Joseph Lookofsky
- The Scandinavian Reservation under Art. 92 CISG Ulrich Magnus
- The Effect of CISG on Swedish Contract Law - now and in the Future Jan Ramberg
- CISG - a Uniform Law within the Sphere of Conflict of Laws Carolina Saf
- The CISG - A Story of Worldwide Success Ingeborg Schwenzer and Pascal Hachem
- Scandinavian Contract Law and its Implication on CISG - The Finnish Approach Leif Sevón
- Nordic hesitancy regarding Part II of the CISG Lena Sisula-Tulokas
Visa hela texten
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt
av Jerry Ratcliffe