Sustainable Business Canvas
- How to Create Successful, Sustainable & Scalable Business Models
By: Rebecka Carlsson
In this book you will get a tool and a mental framework for developing successful, sustainable and scalable business models: the Sustainable Business Canvas. This tool is a result of a collaboration between Rebecka Carlsson, Stockholm Resilience Centre and Albaeco. Together they wanted to develop a business development tool, based on the latest sustainability science, for everyone who wants to develop successful and scalable businesses with sustainability at their core:
- Established companies who want to expand their portfolio with new sustainable business models, or upgrade their core business.
- Startups who want to develop new sustainable business models, or upgrade existing ones.
- Board professionals who desire a sustainability framework for conducting strategic discussions with other board members and the CEO.
- Investors who want to screen companies based on both business and sustainability potential.
- Incubators, accelerators, universities, industry organizations, consultants and other supporting actors who will advise others on sustainable business development.
Despite its name, the tool also works just as well for non-profit organizations.
REBECKA CARLSSON is a sustainability entrepreneur, business advisor and author. She has co-founded a handful of sustainable companies and worked as a political advisor to Sweden"s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Climate and the Environment. She is trained in exponential technologies by Singularity University at NASA, and in social entrepreneurship at Stanford Graduate School of Business. She is also the author of the book Exponential Climate Transition.