- Mixed media product
- Antal sidor
- Koffman, Elliot B.
- 245 x 195 x 30 mm
- Antal komponenter
- Paperback (1)
- 1280 g
Du kanske gillar
Problem Solving and Program Design in C, Global Edition
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt499
Learning to Program with ANSI-C
Problem Solving and Program Design in C teaches introductory students to program with ANSI-C, a standardized, industrial-strength programming language known for its power and probability. The text uses widely accepted software engineering methods to teach students to design cohesive, adaptable, and reusable program solution modules with ANSI-C. Through case studies and real world examples, students are able to envision a professional career in programming.
Widely perceived as an extremely difficult language due to its association with complex machinery, the Eighth Edition approaches C as conducive to introductory courses in program development. C language topics are organized based on the needs of beginner programmers rather than structure, making for an even easier introduction to the subject. Covering various aspects of software engineering, including a heavy focus on pointer concepts, the text engages students to use their problem solving skills throughout.
Fler böcker av Jeri R Hanly
Essential C++ for Engineers and Scientists
Jeri R Hanly
Essential C++ for Engineers and Scientists focuses readers on the key elements of good programming and C++ using a multitude of engineering and scientific examples that are relevant to future engineers. The book covers the features of C++ needed f...
Bloggat om Problem Solving and Program Design in C, ...
0. Computer Science as a Career Path
1. Overview of Computers and Programming
2. Overview of C
3. Top-Down Design with Functions
4. Selection Structures: if and switch Statements
5. Repetition and Loop Statements
6. Pointers and Modular Programming
7. Array Pointers
10. Structure and Union Types
11. Text and Binary File Pointers
12. Programming in the Large
13. Pointers and Dynamic Data Structures
14. Multiprocessing Using Processes and Threads (Online at www.pearsonhighered.com/irc)
15. On to C++ (Online at www.pearsonhighered.com/irc )
A. More about Pointers
B. ANSI C Standard Libraries
C. C Operators
D. Character Sets
E. ANSI C Reserved Words