Halloween Vegetable Horror children's book creates a dynamically comical reading experience that addresses history and health of Halloween. Address a widely common issue of how to teach kids about Halloween.
1. Pages: 40
2. Series number: 10
3. Series type: Children's Books on Life and Behavior
4. Series category: Halloween, annual traditions, culture
5. Series genre: Fiction
6. Children reading ages: Average age 8-10 years
7. Children reading grade level: Average 3rd-5th grade
8. Children illustration ages: Average 4-12 years
9. Reading crowd: Children to adult
10. Reading length: Average 15 minutes
11. Reading style: Comical narration storyline to end in climatic event and laughter.
12. Story tellers: Adults (parents, guardians, grandparents, teachers, pastors)
13. Historical setting: Celtic/Irish myth, Protestant Reformation (Martin Luther, 1500's)
14. Religion: Christianity
15. Purpose: Educational and entertainment
16. Contextual Use: Family, home, school, church, neighborhoods, outreach, kid's club, teaching
17. Story time suggestion: Halloween event, reading club, church, Sunday school, kid's classroom, summer reading
18. Holiday/annual event: Halloween
Welcome to Mr. Nate Books!
Mr. Nate Books is a children's book collection that brings a world of all ages together with illustration, imagination, and instruction - reading the world differently! Halloween Vegetable Horror is the 11th children's book launched in the independent children's book collection during Fall 2021, Children's Books on Life and Behavior series. These can be used as Christian fiction books and for Christian education in homes, churches, schools, etc.
What is Halloween? Who came up with this annual tradition? Should we participate? What to do with candy and costumes? What to do with fear and fun? Rethink Halloween with a children's book that references historical themes along with laughter and love. Trick kids into the treat of learning. Bring kids to learn how parents try to navigate this global tradition and participate in healthy living. Utilize the book's themes and content as a parenting or teaching moment with funny illustrations, story, and ending. End with reading questions, discussion, and laughter.
Free eBook with purchase of paperback or hardback in certain retailers. After purchase, come ba...