- Inbunden (Hardback)
- Antal sidor
- Taylor & Francis Ltd
- black and white 18 Illustrations 16 Line drawings, black and white 2 Halftones black and white
- 12 Tables, black and white; 16 Line drawings, black and white; 2 Halftones, black and white; 18 Illu
- 229 x 152 x 11 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 14:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Case Laminate on White w/Gloss Lam
- 404 g
Du kanske gillar
The Impact Challenge
Reframing Sustainability for Businesses1823
1. Defines a toolkit for the adoption of sustainability-oriented business innovations by focusing on organizational design. 2. Provides a global lens on shaping sustainability dialogue through applied data analytics. 3. Includes a variety of case studies and applications at a global level. 4. Discusses the need to analytically identify the prevailing organizational learning curve before selecting sustainability targets and commitments. 5. Combine theory and practice in a practical style with hands-on experience using case studies data.
- Skickas inom 7-10 vardagar.
- Gratis frakt inom Sverige över 199 kr för privatpersoner.
Passar bra ihop
De som köpt den här boken har ofta också köpt The Art of War av Sun Tzu (häftad).Köp båda 2 för 1882 kr
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »
Alessia Falsarone, SASB FSA, is a sustainable finance expert and a fellow of the Aspen Institute Business and Society Program. She currently serves as an adjunct instructor at the University of Chicago where she has launched the Circular Economy and Sustainable Business Management program in the school of professional studies. Her work bridges the gap between sustainability, financial innovation and risk management. A sought-after commentator for media outlets and academic programs, Ms. Falsarone is a member of high-level advisory groups that promote environmental and climate finance, including the G7 Environmental Ministerial, the London Stock Exchange, the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (Value Reporting Foundation) and the UN Principles for Responsible Investment. In recognition of her innovative vision for business and society, she has received an Honoree Award from the Women's Venture Fund. She is an alumna of Stanford University, the MIT Sloan School of Business and Bocconi University. Ms. Falsarone holds certified director status with the National Association of Corporate Directors. An avid advocate of sustainability in business education, she has contributed to educational initiatives on the topic at the Asian University for Women, the Society of Corporate Compliance, the Swiss Sustainable Finance Initiative, the United Nations, Stanford University and New York University, including delivering training on climate risk and green finance in Asia Pacific and Latin America.
Chapter 1.The Impact Enterprise, Chapter 2.Organizational Learning for Impact, Chapter 3. Are Novel Datasets the Solution?, Chapter 4. Taking Impact a Step Forward, Chapter 5. The Data-Enabled Sustainability Mindset, Chapter 6.Culture and Climate Change, Chapter 7. Building Inclusive Networks, Chapter 8. The Informal Organization. Chapter 9. The Impact of Data on Human Rights, Chapter 10. The Next Decade: Innovation to Impact