- Häftad (Paperback / softback)
- Antal sidor
- Technics Publications LLC
- Anderbjrk, Gabriel / Martell, Jesper
- Black & white illustrations
- 229 x 152 x 19 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 423:B&W 6 x 9 in or 229 x 152 mm Perfect Bound on White w/Matte Lam
- 472 g
Du kanske gillar
Discipline Is Destiny
More From Less
The Great Reset
Gardens of Intelligence
Designing Robust Digital Market and Competitive Intelligence Platforms"When the future knocks on the door, it never walks away."
Market and Competitive Intelligence (MCI) is the process of enhancing marketplace competitiveness through a greater understanding of a firm's competitive environment as well as leveraging the capabilities of preparedness for the future.
What if you could:
- Spend more time creating forward-looking actionable intelligence, thanks to smarter tools?
- Collaborate better and develop hypotheses that can be tested and validated by data analysis?
- Become more in line with future market expectations as predictions are more accurate?
- Use human analysis to put information into context, ask relevant questions, and create the best algorithms for machines?
"This book digs deep into the challenges and opportunities of how to succeed with technology platforms for market and competitive intelligence."
The authors draw on their extensive experience and real-life cases to present their "Garden of Intelligence" framework. These insights will make your organization healthier and more fit to reap the benefits of opportunities and handle disruptions in the future.
"With this book, we aim to bring intelligence into the future and the future into intelligence."
KundrecensionerHar du läst boken? Sätt ditt betyg »