- Häftad (Paperback)
- Antal sidor
- New e.
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Trout, Jack
- 200 x 130 x 10 mm
- Antal komponenter
- 255 g
Du kanske gillar
Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
Fri frakt inom Sverige för privatpersoner.
Laddas ned direkt251 kr
- Make and position an industry leader so that its name and message wheedles its way into the collective subconscious of your market-and stays there
- Position a follower so that it can occupy a niche not claimed by the leader
- Avoid letting a second product ride on the coattails of an established one.
- Use leading ad agency techniques to capture the biggest market share and become a household name
- Build your strategy around your competition's weaknesses
- Reposition a strong competitor and create a weak spot
- Use your present position to its best advantage
- Choose the best name for your product
- Determine when-and why-less is more
- Analyze recent trends that affect your positioning.
Fler böcker av Al Ries
Bloggat om Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind
Al Ries (Roswell, GA) is Chairman of Ries & Ries, Focusing Consultants.
Jack Trout (Greenwich, CT) is Chairman of Trout & Partners. Authors of numerous best-sellers, Al Ries and Jack Trout are undoubtedly the world's best-known marketing strategists. Their books have been translated into 19 languages worldwide.